Audio Converter Activex Description
Audio Converter ActiveX 1.0 is an OCX control for software developers; it can convert many types of audio files, such as MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE from one to another. The control work very fast and supports many features: MP3 BitRate, VBR and Quality, WMA codec and format, WAV bitrate, sample and channels, OGG quality and bitrate, and APE compression level. Also, Audio Converter ActiveX 1.0 can copy the audio tags from the source file, and add them to the destination file, can get a general information about the audio file (bitrate, length, time..), support many events, easy to use, and much more. Including Visual Basic and NET samples with source code.
* Convert MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM and ACM WAV files from one format to another.
* Convert AIF, VOX, SND and CDA to MP3, WMA, APE, OGG, PCM and ACM WAV.
* Set the position to start the conversion.
* Set the length in seconds to convert.
* Get/Set the ID3 tags.
* Get the information about the source files.
* Get a list of ACM tags that installed on the local machine.
* Get a list of ACM format according to the selected tags.
* Get a list of WMA tags that installed on the local machine.
* Get a list of WMA format according to the selected tags.
* Get the information about the selected codec.
* Runs fast.
* Support many events.
* Easy to the use.
* Error handling.
* Can be run under Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/2003/WIN7.
* Can run with VB6, VC6, VB.NET, C#.NET, C++.NET, Delphi, Access.
Audio Converter Activex Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Audio Converter Activex 2.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Audio Converter Activex Requirements
No additional system requirements.